LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY
Your Liberty compound bow is guaranteed by Liberty Archery, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two
(2) years from the date of purchase. Exceptions to this warranty is the bow string for which there is no warranty. During the remainder
of this Limited Five Year Warranty, Liberty Archery will offer repairs or replacements at a cost of 50% the current suggested list price.
The warranty is conditioned upon proof of date of purchase and other conditions listed below. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR SALES
RECEIPT BE FILED IN A SAFE PLACE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, AS REPAIRS WILL NOT BE PERFORMED UNDER WARRANTY
WITHOUT A COPY OF THE DATED SALES RECEIPT. Liberty Archery warrants that your Liberty compound bow will perform its
intended function if used in accordance with the instructions provided. This Limited Warranty covers only the replacement parts, labor,
and return ground transportation costs performed by Liberty Archery to the customer. Transportation for the return of the bow to
Liberty Archery are not covered. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted by Liberty Archery. Warranty repairs can be performed by an
Authorized Liberty Dealer, for which Liberty Archery will cover replacement parts and ground transportation costs to the Authorized
Dealer. Labor costs for warranty repairs performed by Authorized Dealers are not covered by Liberty Archery. Liberty Archery makes
no other warranty either expressed or implied, whether of fitness or of marketability, except as stated above.
Any such additional warranty is expressly disclaimed.
Warranty limitations are as follows:
1. If bow shows signs of misuse, alteration, or mishandling this warranty will be void. Use of
arrows weighing less than four (4.0) grains per pound of draw weight is considered misuse and will void this warranty (Note the
other manufacturers have 5 grain/lb limitation).
2. Claimant must be the original purchaser. This warranty is not transferable.
3. All returns to Liberty Archery must be pre authorized. Owner must contact Liberty Archery at
(408) –983-1127 prior to shipping in order to obtain Return Authorization.
4. All accessory items must be removed from the bow prior to shipping. Liberty Archery will not
be responsible for damage or loss of any accessory item left on the bow.
5. Warranty is not effective unless a copy of the dated sales receipt accompanies the bow.
6. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from
state to state.
* After acquiring a Return Authorization number or verbal OK, send bow to:
120 Saratoga Ave Unit 82
Santa Clara CA 95051
* This policy is subject to change and/or cancellation at the discretion of Liberty Archery.
|20 days of
Do not confuse the 20 day trial (day one is the day you receive it) with the warranty. The warranty starts on day
21 as that is the day you bought the bow. If you ship it back before the 21st day you receive a check for $896.